Got a big day approaching?
Get The Fever for your next big event... and let your party sizzle!
The Fever: Where Style meets Substance
When you want form AND function. A party band that’s sophisticated, subtly sexy and flagrantly fun. With exceptional musicians and contagious energy. When "good enough" is NOT good enough. Your only choice is to get The Fever!
Our sound is full, hip, and supremely polished. The lineup for our standard 7-piece band includes vocals, drums, bass, guitar, keys, hand percussion, saxophone, clarinet and harmonica—with impressive 4-part harmonies performed by two powerhouse female lead vocalists and two or three fantastic male singers.
In addition to our standard band, we can arrange any number of configurations to match your style. For your cocktail hour, would you prefer an elegant trio of piano, vocals and stand-up bass, or a Brazilian jazz duo with acoustic guitar and clarinet? When it’s time for high energy, do you envision heating up the dance floor with The Fever’s outstanding seven piece line-up, or with the scorching ten piece band? Or, our impressively full five piece band will rock the house with their versatility & fantastic energy. Whether you want soft jazz for a refined cocktail reception, floor-thumping dance hits for an all-night wedding bash—or anything in between—we’ll create a the right sound for your event.
Shouldn't the band you choose for your event reflect YOU, your friends, your family and guests? Shouldn't the live musicians celebrate WITH you, not necessarily FOR you? Shouldn't they resonate with YOUR style, YOUR preferences and embody YOUR vision for YOUR big special event? We take care, time and attention to find out who you are and how we can help create the most amazing time of your life!
Our varied musical styles include:
- Jam band
- Bluegrass & Newgrass
- Rock ‘n Roll
- Classic Rock
- Alternative Rock
- 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's
- Hip hop
- Contemporary club hits
- Classical styles with traditional strings
- DJ options
- ...and more!
We pride ourselves on providing highly personalized service to our clients. We’ll work closely with you to get a feel for your distinctive tastes & desires, and we’ll help you select the right mix of songs to keep your party hot from start to finish. Our repertoire is extensive, but if you have a favorite song or tow that isn’t on our list, we’ll happily learn it for your Big Day!
In addition to playing great music, we are experts at MC'ing events of all styles- we announce the bride & groom and/or wedding party at the reception, provide a wireless microphone for toasts, initiate the cutting of the cake, and kick off the bouquet & garter tosses. We will work with you and your wedding service providers to make sure everything runs smoothly. We even bring a “repair kit" containing extras such as hairspray, safety pins and batteries—just to head off any little emergencies! We're honest, friendly, professional, and most of all—we are there for you- no matter what your need!.
Tell us what you envision for your wedding reception . . . and we’ll make it happen!
PRIVATE & CORPORATE EVENTS
Searching for live entertainment for business events, holiday functions, and corporate hospitality? Let us know the details of your event, and we’ll produce a customized performance, perfectly tailored to fit your needs.
We’ll add sophistication and flair, not to mention outstanding entertainment, to your next corporate event!
SETTING THE STAGE
Little details can make a big difference! Because we understand that you put a lot of thought into creating a perfect setting for your big event, we take great care not to detract from your vision. We subtly camouflage our stage equipment and ensure that all cords are neatly tucked away. Our exclusive stage décor—including flowers, unique embellishments, and black velvet draping—is tasteful and non-intrusive.
If you are planning a blockbuster party, our professional light system can illuminate the stage with exclusive concert-like lighting. Or, we can create the perfect atmosphere with subtle color washes to create an enchanting dimension without feeling intrusive. Just tell us about your vision and we will make it happen!
We base our pricing on a number of factors, including season, day of the week, time of day, location, number of performance hours, travel time, level of customization, length of play, size of the band, and a variety of other details. Because The Fever is so versatile and our options so customizable to fit your event perfectly, our rates vary greatly. Contact us to discuss your preferences, style and ideas and we'll give you a specific quote to make your vision a reality. If you have already discussed getting The Fever through an agent or event coordinator, we highly encourage you to follow up with them. Otherwise, please feel free to contact us directly. We look forward to discussing your special event with you and we thank you for your interest in The Fever!
- 4pc band. This smaller band delivers a fantastic sound & plays everything from classical, jazz, & soul to Motown, funk, pop & rock. I recommend this band for limited budgets, very small parties or venues with greater space restrictions.
- The 5pc band delivers a fantastic sound and is recommended when space is limited (our 4pc band is also available for even tighter space restrictions) or for smaller budgets. This line up consists of drums, bass, guitar, keys, male & female lead vocals and 3 to 4 part harmonies. The musicians play everything from classical to jazz, soul, funk, Motown, disco, pop & rock.
- The 6pc is the same as the 5pc, but adds a horn (our sax players are multi-instrumentalists who may play baritone, tenor, alto & soprano saxophones, as well as flute, clarinet, harmonica &/or hand percussion, such as tambourine, shakers &/or congas) for added energy, a variety of "voices" playing solos, and for all those signature horn lines so well known in Motown, funk & rock.
- Our 7pc band is our signature band, we add another phenomenal female singer (for variety of leads, great backups and fun energy) or we add another horn to create a high energy horn section with harmonized lines & variety of additional instrumentation.
- Our 8pc line up includes a 2-piece horn section playing those great signature lines popular in so many songs, plus both of the Fever's female powerhouse vocalists, 3 great male singers, drums, bass, keys/organ/synth, guitar, hand percussion, and more. If you'd like even more excitement & energy, you may want to consider bringing in a fantastic percussionist, to add funky "can't help but dance" beats on the congas, bongos and a variety of cool percussion instruments. We also offer 9pc and 10pc bands with full horn sections and percussion!
- 9pc, 10pc or 11pc bands. For the most spectacular events. We add to our 8pc line up a percussionist to play congas, hand drums and other fun percussions, added pieces to the horn section (trumpet, trombone) for a big full sound & an exciting show.